Peak Power has one of the leading Olympic Weightlifting facilities in Canada with it's world class equipment and coaching. Peak Power's Weightlifting programs are designed in a progressive manner to ensure people develop optimal technique and skills in Olympic Weightlifting.
Weightlifting Club is accepting new athletes in 2018!
Peak Power Weightlifting Club
Junior (Age 20 & Under) : $100+GST/month
Senior (Over 20) : $200+GST/month or $175+GST/month (Minimum 12 - Month Commitment)
- Experienced and NCCP Certified Coaching Staff
- Individualized Training Programs
- Junior, Senior and Masters age lifters
- Competitive Club
- Team training environment
- 11 weightlifting platforms
- 11 men's 4 women's Eleiko weightlifting bars
Introductory Weightlifting Clinic (2 hours)
- Introduce Olympic lifting to beginners with limited or no prior experience.
- Learn basic techniques involved with the Snatch and Clean & Jerk.
- Learn supplementary exercises to improve technique.
- Booked Privately so contact us to set up a clinic.
- 2 hour training and instructional clinic can be divided into two 1 hour sessions:
- Session 1 - Snatch
- Session 2 - Clean & Jerk
National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Stage 1. March 9-10th, 2019
- The NCCP Competition Intro workshop is the first workshop required to start the process to become either a club level weightlifting coach or weightlifting instructor in Canada.
- Prior lifting experience will be beneficial but is not required.
- Link to more info click HERE
High School Weightlifting Clinic
- Training clinics for small and large groups are available.
- Clinic can be customized to suit the needs and goals of the group.
- Certified Coaches for Olympic Weightlifting modules for Sport Performance Classes