Movement Pattern Analysis (MPA)
COST: $150.00 + GST
The MPA is a series of static and dynamic functional tests used to identify and quantify imbalances in active movement patterns that are key to normal function.
- identifies movement inefficiency potentially causing wasted or unnecessary energy expenditure
- enhances the effectiveness of the training program and tracks improvements
There are no gimmicks, fads or trends; just appropriately designed training programs. This screen utilizes Dartfish technology and is only available at Peak Power.
Increase your performance and reduce your risk of injury by...
- identifying muscular imbalances around major joints.
- identifying and quantifying movement limitations.
- identifying the symptoms of Upper and Lower Cross Syndrome.
How can individuals benefit from an MPA?
- Following Physiotherapy / Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- If they live a sedentary lifestyle
- At the initiation an exercise program
- To supplement a current exercise program
- If they are training for recreational, developmental and competitive events / activities